What is Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation?
Imagine looking 5-10 years younger — still you but radiant!
Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation is a technique with a special focus on reducing signs of aging on your face, neck and the whole body.It’s an effective, safe, nonsurgical and drug-free approach to facial cosmetics. Very tiny needles are applied to the neck and face to increase circulation and soften wrinkles.We combine it with body acupuncture to treat the root imbalances of premature aging and improve overall health.
It’s more than skin deep!
Acupuncture, herb teas and topical creams have been used to improve appearance since 960 AD. But it’s more than just cosmetic — your health issues such as allergies, digestion, sleep, menopause and stress also improve.
The program includes individualized plans for optional diet, herb teas or pills, topical herb creams, home use dermaroller or jade roller therapy.
Results are typically seen after only 3 treatments and begin to hold after 7 treatments & last after 12.
Periodic tune-ups help results hold for years, so your investment really lasts.
It is safe, with no recovery time and no one will know you are doing it. You just hear the compliments!
How many treatments are needed?
- Number of treatments depends on personal constitution and general health, level of skin damage and life style- like smoking, water intake etc.
- Results can be seen after just one treatment.
- Average skin requires 10- 15 sessions.
- More challenging complexion may require 15-20 session twice a week to see a huge difference.
- Maintenance treatments are recommended.
- Both men and woman can benefit.
PRICING and SCHEDULING
You can schedule your initial appointment and follow ups with Beata on Mondays, Fridays or Saturdays
- Facial Acupuncture Initial Visit $150
- Facial Acupuncture Follow Up Visit $125
- Package of 10 treatments $1100 (a saving of $125)
- Package of 5 treatments $600 (a saving of $50)
Would you like to age gracefully, but would never do plastic surgery facelifts, or get botox and synthetic filler injections?
Would you like to look your best, using natural methods that are also anti-aging in an overall holistic way? Schedule a free 20 minute consultation to see if you might benefit from Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation
- Improves muscle tone & dermal contraction
- Helps diminish fine lines & soften larger wrinkles
- Increases collagen production
- Reduces bags under the eyes
- Decreases the tendency toward sagging & jowls
- Reduces puffiness by improving metabolism & eliminating excess fluids
- Improves hormonal balance so even those with hormonal acne can benefit
- Moisturturizes the skin by increasing local circulation of blood & lymph
- Improves facial color by the increase of peripheral circulation
- Reduces double chins (depending upon total weight)
- Tightens the pores
- Brightens the eyes
- Helps to lift drooping eyelids
- Reduces stress evident in the face
- Bring out a person’s innate beauty & radiance
- Revitalizes face and the whole body
- No recovery time
- No risk of disfigurement
- Helps relieve numbness, facial pain and nerve damage ( i.e. after surgery or Bell’s Palsy)
- Helps reduce facial scarring and discoloration